Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sad, sad day...

I'm hardly a Political analyst by any stretch of the imagination, but I was really worried today reading the reports of the North Korean nuclear test.

Perhaps it's been blown out of proportion (if you'll pardon the pun) - perhaps it hasn't. Either way, just the very fact that something like this is even happening in principle is deeply worrying.

I feel a little "useless" when thinking about it - perhaps it will come to nothing, maybe it is nothing to worry about and will all calm down and go away - but it doesn't feel like it. I just hope that if a time comes when there is something that can be done to help solve the situation, that everyone involved DOES that thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter