Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

21 years old...

No - not me! Les Miserables of course!

The 8th October 2006 marks the 21st Anniversary for the show - which is exciting news. Makes me feel rather old though... when I joined the cast back in 1997, the banner outside the Palace Theatre read:

"Les Miserables - The world's most popular musical, now in it's 13th Triumphant Year"

Hmmmm. Yes - it was nearly 10 years ago. Hey ho.

It was cool to join with the current cast and record the show (in a special edited version) for BBC Radio 2. It certainly was a bit of a culture shock too - I'm rather more used to Little Old Ladies and camp Showgirls at the moment, rather than the dregs of Paris and dying Students!!But fun nonetheless.

Happy memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter