Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dressing up..

.. in dresses and things!

One of the many good things about being in the cast of The Producers (and there really are many...) is getting to be one of the covers for Roger DeBris - one of the best characters in the show...well, I think so!

Sadly, Matt rixon (who is currently playing Roger in London) is far too healthy, and doesn't seem likely to be going off any time soon. Nonetheless, I do get the chance to do rehearsals, and last week and next I get to do the run in costumes. And here you can see perhaps the my best loved one - the Chrysler Building dress.

Yep - I know. Stunning huh!! hehehehe

I think what with the shoes, the choker, the earings etc. it makes quite a stunning ensemble. It took a little getting used to - not having worn dresses before (NO - I HAVEN'T!!) but it's all OK now. I'd worn the shoes in a bit, just trotting round the theatre (!) so it was just the beaded dress to contend with.

So even if I don't get on, at least I've got to dress up a bit - which is half the fun :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter