Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen




I've just been sitting in the Rose garden next to the Rosenborg Palace, and it's truly beautiful. The weather is stunning today - clear, blue skies; bright, warm sunshine. Something of a "Mary Poppins" moment, with the scent of the rose bushes wafting around, and little scurries of sparrows taking a wee dust bath in the gravel path at my feet. Just remove the tourist hordes, and it would be perfect! ;-)

Both times that we've visited Copenhagen we've had lovely weather, so my opinion of the city may be coloured by that somewhat... but it's another great European city.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kongens Nytorv,Copenhagen,Denmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter