Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Easing round Estonia


We're in Tallinn today - and it's fab. Enjoying wandering around the old town and snapping happily away at all the mediaeval architecture and little squares, towers, minarets and so on- really pretty.

I'm currently sat in the gardens at the foot of St Nicholas' Church (Niguliste) enjoying the sun and the free wifi provided by the local council (take note!) I've withdrawn 250EEK (Estonian Kroons) and have not really checked the exchange rate, so have little idea what it's worth... So I think I need to grab some lunch in a cafe somewhere and find out!

Off to St Petersburg tomorrow, and it will be the 1st time I've managed to get ashore there, so I'm looking forward to it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Harju,Tallinn,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter