Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Morning in Kristiansand

We're docked in Kristiansand, Norway this morning. Only for half-a-day, so I managed to force myself up this morning, and off the ship by 8:30... Quite impressive for me!

It's a pretty town, and the weather today is stunning, so I wandered through the town, along the river, around the forest, by the Harbour -the works!

The town was empty this mooring, what with it being a Sunday I imagine, and it was beautifully peaceful. A little less peaceful now as about 3,000 cruise passengers have descended. Hey ho.

Heading back on board now... But maybe and ice cream first ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Markens gate,Kristiansand,Norway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter