Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

New look...


I have managed to spend a bit of time updating my website, so take a look if you get a chance.

www.stephenweller.com

There is still a lot of transferring to be done - mainly of content like photos, sound clips etc., but these should be coming online soon and once done I think the site will be much cleaner, easier to get around, and generally better! (And I have got rid of "FRAMES" for those who know what that means... dunno why I let that carry on for so long!)

And of course I must at this point mention my very good friend Lynnie McGrinnie....

... She's been moaning at me for AGES to mention her on here, so now I have! And I thought it only fair that I drop in a wee photo so everyone can see us together. I've known Lynnie for too many years now (how old are WE?!) and she and her family have very kindly looked after me on a number of occasions whilst I've been in Manchester working, so thanks Grinnie! :-) Love you lots x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter