Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Puppet love...

I'm probably preaching to the converted here, but - if you haven't seen "Avenue Q" at the Noel Coward Theatre, then GO SEE IT!

I watched the show this evening, and I loved every minute of it. Although I've had the sountrack since it was first published, I haven't had a chance to see the show till now. Bloody glad I've seen it.

Julie Atherton is fantastic, Gabriel Vick (who was on for Princeton & Rod this evening) was great, and I loved getting the chance to see my ex-Gregorian chum Sion Lloyd do his stuff.

(Nice to see a number of Mountviewers in the cast too!)

I'm sure it'll be around for a long time to come, but don't wait - get there now - you won't regret it! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter