Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Blast from the past...

I'm just sat in a coffee shop with a drink on my way home from rehearsals at Dance Attic in Fulham for the Les Miserables concert which I'll be performing in over in Jersey next week.

It's great - if slightly odd - to be revisiting the score again. The last time was for the recording of the 21st Anniversary Concert on Radio 2... and even THAT was a few years ago. But when you do a show for so long, it is fairly ingrained in your brain, so hopefully (with a few lyric checks!) it should all come flooding back.

And as it happens, my pal JP is doing his thang with a group right here in St Pancras - a promenade performance of "Drive Ride Walk" (www.driveridewalk.com) - which was a pleasant surprise!

See - I stand by what I said - I like the new St Pancras!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

php hit counter