Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Rushing up to Retford...

I've just been asked if I can make it up to Retford to do a show with the WestEnders this Saturday. It's a bit last minute, but luckily it will fit in quite nicely - between the workshop this Friday of Silk Handkerchief and the White Christmas concert on Sunday.

The WestEnders have actually only just got back from an engagement on the QE2 - doing the South America itinerary. I decided this time round not to do the cruise with them, although there has been a number of times whilst they were away (for nearly a month... in the sun!) that I have wondered if I made the right decision! The last time we were booked for a month on a ship it did become quite difficult, being away from home for so long.

But when you're stuck in the UK... in the rain... not working... a few weeks performing on the QE2 doesn't seem half so bad!

Anyway, the show is in Retford, Notts. at the Majestic Theatre - so if you're in the area, do come along! I'll leave the rest of the gang up there to head off to Wales for their next gig on Sunday, whilst I head back down south ready for the Albert Hall. Busy, busy, busy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scredington, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Powered by Blogger

Click the button below to return
to the Interact page.

php hit counter