Blog

Various and random musings from my life working as a UK-based singer and actor.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004




Welcome to the Blog!
Welcome to the new Blog! I thought it would be quite fun to start one up and see how it goes - so I can post bits and pieces of information about the jobs I'm working on, or the places I am visiting.

And I think it would be a useful way to have an ongoing 'diary'of what I am up to, as well as the bigger items on the News page.

Thanks for stopping by... feel free to leave me any comments you have.

Stephen

3 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stephen,

Season Greetings all the way from Australia!

Congrats on joining the world of bloggers! Looking forward to reading more.

- Mel

 
At 6:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Stephen

Blogging is certainly the way to go.

Happy Holidays

Jeff (The guy who wore his Martin Guerre t-shirt backwards in Newcastle, Australia)

 
At 2:03 pm, Blogger David Minogue said...

Hi, just to say your blog is very interesting. I always try to go see a show whenever I'm in London though it's a few years since I was there, nice to hear the inside tales of someone who really seems to love what he does,My own is at www.popmusicfilmbuk.blogspot.com.
continued success to you, david,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Scredington, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Powered by Blogger

Click the button below to return
to the Interact page.

php hit counter